Went to the Zoo today.We have a pass and this summer I set a goal to go once a week. I love having a pass because then I don't feel guilty when we only last an hour or two there. Seriously, I need to get these kids toughened up! Their little legs sure get tired fast. But interestingly enough, they will suddenly have tons of energy when we get to the slide or sandbox play area. Hmmmm . . . .
Eliza's favorite part is not even animal related. She loves the carousel! The first few times it was fine and cute and whatever. But, I don't always remember to carry cash with me and she expects her ride. Today she cried for a while because she didn't get to go on it. Sadness.
But all in all, a good day. The butterfly place is open again. I love their little giggles when they fly close. I'm also too cheap to pay for goat food, so I love watching my kids pick up pieces other kids dropped to feed them. I'm sounding like a mean mom.
Anyway . . . Kaleb loved holding a weird stick bug thing at a show. He is starting to know every creature by name.
1 comment:
You are not a mean mom. You are so good to take them once a week!
Post a Comment