goodbye

Sad!  Alisha and David are gone.  We had fun yesterday.  We went to Kleiner Park and Alisha told me to leave the kids with her and go shopping.  

I was a little hesitant, but she's like, "GO!"  I knew it might be my last chance to shop.  EVER.  kidding . . .  kind of.  So, I went. We went out to lunch after and went to Kohls together.  My kids are not trained to shop.  At one point, Kaleb was curled up on the floor in the middle of the purse section saying he needed a nap.  He told Braydan later that "it was the worst day ever cause we had to go shopping."  Seriously my kids are spoiled!  We were only in Kohls for 20 min.!  I joked to Alisha that I'm going to take them marathon shopping next week to get them trained.  Maybe I really should . . .
 Alisha saying goodbye to Jane.  
I am in trouble!  We caught Jane doing this tonight!
Eliza took this picture :-)
Alisha really spoiled me yesterday, letting me shop, then cooking dinner and making me go get a haircut.  Then after dinner we played one more game of trains.  We've been addicted!  And I finally won.  But, I think they let me so I would stop asking to play.

Thank you Alisha for everything!  I almost had a meltdown already before dinner without you!  I was trying to cook while holding Jane and kids fighting and mess everywhere.  Sigh.  We survived, but barely.

Love you sis!

I had to take this picture last night of the kids.  They've had 6 weeks of sharing a room and they are excited to have their own beds back tonight :-)

4 comments:

mom smith said...

oh, brought tears to my eyes. Good sisters and daughters. Jessica, you are a great example to Alisha.

mom smith said...

I love the picture of Kaleb and Eliza sleeping together at each end of the bed! I can't believe Jane is climbing up already getting into trouble :)

Unknown said...

So glad you had fun. I never take my kids shopping not because they are bad. Well sometimes they are, but they want to buy everything. My kids hate to sleep alone so it is funny they like having their own bed. We are leaving for Utah in a week and will be there until July 19th.

Amber said...

You are so lucky to have so many treasured memories with your sister like this. I can not even imagine how sorely she will be missed--wait, actually I can cause I still feel that pain. =O