Girls Camp Part 2

This pretty much sums up how much Eliza loved the second day of girls camp.  


She had so much fun and came home exhausted.  She told me she didn't want a nap, but I found her asleep 10 min. later.  :-)  I'm not sure what all they did, but it was the baking and swimming session.  

Kaleb and I got bored again after lunch and decided to hit the library.  I love their summer shows they have.  Last week was an awesome magic show the kids are still talking about.  And yesterday was a cute puppet show.  



Clearly I'm not very good with pictures on my phone yet :-)  
I love how the library brings in tons of different creatures for the summer.  That's the first thing we do when we go --visit all the animals.  Kaleb loves the bearded dragon and gecko, of course.  I also love the summer reading program and getting prizes.  Kaleb's already done with level 2 and got lots of free stuff. Fun. 

3 comments:

mom smith said...

Your library is great! I remember the puppet show and magic show. So fun for the kids. Eliza is getting tall.

Alisha said...

Cute pict. of Eliza and you and Kaleb :)

Unknown said...

How is your 4 year old still napping?!?! That is just crazy! I wished Paris still napped on the days except the days she actually does fall asleep then she doesn't fall asleep at night until 9 or 10. So I would rather not have her nap and go to bed on time. We have never gone to any of the activities at the library only go for the prizes and free books. It looks fun though.