Fun day at the park. My Monroe friends would understand why they put me in charge of park day this summer :-) I couldn't believe there wasn't an official park day last year and I was determined to make it happen this time. And today was a success!
There were more ladies there then I could count! (okay, maybe not . . but more than I could even get around and visit with).
I feel like I have to explain why I feel so strongly about park days :-) I know for a fact (many have told me, which is sad!) that many of the sister need friends. Park day is perfect for getting girls together. It's low key, no one has to feel stressed about hosting kids at their house, no one feels left out because everyone is invited, and best part, the kids are outside having fun. I'm a fan. I tried not to be feel proud of this day, but I can't help it. I was super proud that I brought all these awesome ladies together :-)
And just some pictures of the classic: sprinkler under the trampoline.
Why is it so darn fun?

4 comments:
Good for you getting the Parks day going again!
I'm glad park day worked out this time! Sprinkler pictures are cute! Kaleb and Eliza look older already from when I saw them last.
Good job starting park days. We don't do here because nobody wants to go out in the heat. But everyone should do it there because it is so nice.
Oh my goodness, they are getting so big! Great job heading up park days! You rock!
Post a Comment