| Baby girl names are on my mind again! |
We are so excited for Alisha and David and their little girl! FINALLY. (on my side that is, I'm not forgetting about you Paris, Remi, and Cheyanne!) Today Alisha had a doctor appointment and Eliza asked, "are you getting the baby out today?"
They are ready!
|
I was thinking boy and so was Alisha. She was happy with either, but she said after hanging out with Jane and Eliza the past month, she was more excited for a girl than before! Phew! I was worried my crazy girls would've scared her away from kids all together :-)
She is so amazing with kids. This little babe will be the luckiest girl in town to have Alisha for a Mom :-)
5 comments:
So excited for you Alisha, and your baby girl!
I'm so thankful you two have had this time together and I'm so excited for another grandbaby!
So excited.
Oh my goodness! Congratulations Alisha!!! I am so happy for you all.
This is so fun. I didn't even know she was expecting! Wahoo for girls.
Post a Comment