The Bestest

Yes, we kind of love this guy.


Just a few reasons why he's the best:

He's not afraid to sing lullabies or brush tangled hair.

 He's not afraid to change diapers or paint fingernails or fold laundry, including many pink bibs, panties, and tights.  

He's not afraid to go camping or hiking or adventuring with 3 kids.  

He is the best bike fixer.  

He builds swing sets
   
He acts out scripture stories.  

He hunts for bugs with Kaleb.
  
He coaches soccer, helps with piano lessons, reads bedtime stories, gets up with Jane in the middle of the night.  

He is great at giving big hugs and lots of tickles.  

He is pretty amazing!  

We love you Braydan!

4 comments:

mom smith said...

I agree, he is the Bestest daddy.

Sarah said...

You guys are such a great family. I miss spending time with you.

Amber said...

So sweet and way to go on keeping up your blog missy!

The Barrett's said...

What a great son I have. Love you!!