let's go fly a kite

today's highlight:


Braydan bought a kite a few months ago and I kinda rolled my eyes about it.  BUT, now I'm so glad he did!  We've had many fun times with it at the park. 

The breeze was off and on today so the kids got lots of running in trying to keep it flying.

 Cooling off in the shade


I didn't take a picture of it, but I loved our bike parade!  We started out down the road and then all the neighborhood kids wanted to join us on our trip.

Other highlights of the day: Carters 25% clearance sale.

When I say, "Jane, give me a hug", she puts her head on my shoulder and snuggles!  Love it!  And when i say, "kisses," she kinda bonks her cheek close to mine for me to smooch.

Homeade cilantro lime fish tacos, popcorn cauliflower, and watermelon. yum.

Braydan doing the dishes

3 comments:

Amber said...

Fun! I think that is the best day to take kids to fly a kite when they have to run their little legs off to keep it up--there are no complaints when it comes time for bed ;)

mom smith said...

Kites, kisses, hugs, dishes done, heaven!

Unknown said...

I never thought about kite flying until they did it in scouts and Gavin loved it. We don't get very may windy days though so we can't do it often. Your always so on top of everything.