Jane update


Jane is changing again.  Drats.  She crawls all over the house, not just army crawls, but really crawls.  She pulls herself up on everything.  She has two little teeth on bottom and 2 on top ready to break through.




She says Dada all the time and only when she's really mad and crying does she make a sound that's like, "Mom!"  

She eats a lot in her high chair and doesn't nurse much.  Sad!  This morning she had half a banana and then she ate pancakes and strawberries too!  Okay I found most of it in her lap, but still.


She does not want to sit in my arms or anyone's for that matter.  She has things to do and places to drool.

She loves peek-a-boo and splashing in the bath.


She hates getting changed and tries to crawl away.  She loves getting kisses and tickles from me.  The kids try, but she just stares at them, like what are you doing weirdos?  :-)


She is finally in that good two nap routine.

She's officially attached herself to a blanket, just like Eliza did.  She sucks her thumb and holds that blanket on her face.


She sleeps 12 hours or more!

She has to have her bath after dinner every day or she gets grumpy.

She likes to crawl as fast as she can to the stairs. She will look back to see if we're going to stop her, sometimes wave goodbye, and then continue on her way.

If she hears music, she either waves her hands or bounces up and down.

Her newest thing is saying "uh-oh".


5 comments:

Amber said...

So darn cute! Great pictures Jessica!

The Barrett's said...

Thanks!!! for keeping us updated about Jane. Can't wait to see her. What a cutie!!! She is growing up fast. The pictures are wonderful.

RaeAnn said...

she is beautiful and looks just like her bro and sis! I was super impressed with your pictures too! I don't know HOW you do it?!?

mom smith said...

She is changing so fast! She is so cute and I love her tongue always hanging out!

Sarah said...

She is so adorable. I can't believe I have never met her! She looks so much like Kaleb and also like Eliza, but just like Jane. Great pics and hair accessories, Jess!