Table Rock

The Withers invited us on a hike today and it was so fun.  Talking to Angela  the whole time up made it fly by.  I didn't even notice I was sweating and tired until I took my pack off.  


Not the greatest picture, but it will have to do.  Eliza was majorly pouting about life.  I love Jane's hat blowing in the breeze.  Kaleb is such a hiker rock star!  He comes alive outside and can't just walk on the trail.  He races around, exploring everything.

I loved this hike.  Awesome views, cool caves to explore, and only 20 min. drive away.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I still have never done that hike! One of these trips for sure we will have to. Love the Kaleb is just like his dad and mom!

mom smith said...

What a fit, handsome family!

Amber said...

Ah...what a cute family! I love how long your hair is getting Jessica!

Unknown said...

Love that your posting every day :)

The Barrett's said...

Me too! keep posting. Looks like fun!