Today

Ok, I really stink at blogging lately.  But, maybe if I post just one thing about my day every day I will get better . . .

So here is my one picture from today: swim lesson time



Kaleb was nervous to go this morning, but I told him to say a prayer and maybe it would help.  He came back and said, "Mom, I'm not scared anymore!"

I jumped Kaleb up to level 3 so he could be with Jace and Dallin, (but mostly because I hated waiting around an extra 30 min. after Eliza's class)  I'm really not one of those annoying Moms (I hope), but seriously there were girls in his level 2 class that wouldn't even put their face in the water yet.  Hello!

So, he's had to stretch himself a bit this week but he's doing awesome.  Today they worked on backstroke, freestyle, and diving!

It is fun to sit and chat with Leslie every morning.

Okay, maybe one more picture.


I love these goofs.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah you are blogging?? Swim lessons are so great. I have Thomas and grace in level 2 together. It is so nice to sit and watch them together.

RaeAnn said...

oh my gosh, i freaking miss you and your kids and boise! yes, blog everyday! even though it jabs at my heart a bit!

Amber said...

ME TOO! Those three kiddos are some of our favorites =). Kate still has her letter that Kaleb from when he was "missing me very much."

mom smith said...

Kaleb can teach ol grandma a thing or two on swimming :)