Braydan's secret talent: painting little finger nails :-) It probably all started on a crazy Sunday morning when I was running late and Eliza might have asked me to paint hers. I perhaps said, "go ask Dad."
And then Dad became the go-to for all nail painting. I swear I didn't suggest or ask or hint for him to do Jane's. He just saw me getting her ready for church and said, "Jane, want me to do your nails too?"
He will probably kill me for this post :-)
Maybe one more picture to prove that he's not torturing her the whole time.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen! What a good daddy :)
Cute!!
yes, adorable and hilarious!
How do you delete this?
Braydan
Braydan, you are such a great daddy!!! Jessica, you are so funny.
I Loved it!!!!
So cute!!! I love her soft blonde hair =). Great job Braydan. I foresee many girls in your future ;).
Post a Comment