Jane learned to clap at Braydan's marathon (because she was waiting for him for so long :-) Now whenever she hears someone say "yay," it's like an instinct to put those hands together. We kind of think it's adorable.
It is adorable. I can't believe how big she is. It's been too long since I saw you last. She looks so much like your other two! How did Brayden do in his marathon??
6 comments:
It is adorable. I can't believe how big she is. It's been too long since I saw you last. She looks so much like your other two! How did Brayden do in his marathon??
She is almost one!!! Crazy to think back to how both of our lives were so different a year ago.
I have those same dresses for our girls. love it.
Oh my goodness, she is so cute!
Yay! I can't wait to say that in a month and see her clap:)
What a cute girl!
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment