sunday best

I was looking back through old posts and realized I still didn't have a picture with Jane!  So, now that she's almost a year old . . . I finally made Braydan take some :-)  
Add caption
Oh man, she is a handful at church these days.  She gets pulled from her nap to get to church.  Then she is a wild lady.  She doesn't sit on our laps, but wants to be crawling around everywhere.  We are starting to spend more and more time out in the foyer.  Sad.  I forgot about this stage.  I love it though, watching her chubby legs walk along the pew (or bench? do we call them pews?), waving at people, making goofy faces . . . she is kinda distracting.  

Other highlights of the day:

BBQ pulled pork, popcorn and watermelon smoothies, games, walk, missionary fireside, Braydan doing dishes again! 

4 comments:

The Barrett's said...

So fun seeing what is going on. Love your post. Love you all!

mom smith said...

I am really enjoying your posts everyday too! (no pressure)
You look so beautiful with Jane. Love it!

Sarah said...

Awe. You're gorgeous. Glad you got a pic with your babe.

Amber said...

I need to do the same thing. Thanks for the reminder. You are gorgeous missy!