We had an awesome time with Alisha and David. I knew our best chance of camping this year was to go with them :-)
A few highlights:
1. Butterflies! I don't know if it's normal for Idaho, but this campground had them everywhere. Big ones and small ones, all different colors floating around. Kaleb and Eliza couldn't get enough of them.
2. River Talk. I had the best conversation with Eliza last night. It was sunset and we just sat by the water and she talked my ear off, asking some deep questions about God and creation. It was special.
A few things to remember for next time:
1. It gets cold at night
2. swimsuits!
3. Camera (thank you Alisha for letting me steal yours!)
3 comments:
Oh I am so glad that you Alisha there and how fun to go camping together! So sweet about Eliza,! Hopefully we get camping at Keats once this year!
Being out in Nature brings us closer to God and I'm so glad my granddaughter felt that.
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment