i think you should print this and make this your first book of kalebs first halloween where he could eat candy becaue i like the whole story, from beginning to end! so cute thanks for doing it tonight!
Kaleb looked so cute! Tristan was a little lion cub. He enjoyed every minute of trick or treating carrying his own bucket and everything. However I do believe I saw the same face when I told him no more candy. Isn't it funny how mom can be so mean and then like 10015 minutes later they are cuddling with us. Hope things are well, looks like you had fun.
I love the look on his face as he holds his pumpkin full of candy. Why did you have to take it away??? Poor Kaleb. He will have to come visit me so I can give him some more =).
Ya! I agree with Travis! what a meanie! haha just kidding, Chase didn't get much, just the peices he snuck out of our bowl that we were handing out to the other kids! he's a stinker, he would run to the door and say trick or treat, and then be running off as soon as the candy dropped into his bucket! he would say let's go to another house! I'm not even sure he was in it for the candy, just having fun dinging doorbells!
Kaleb's face is so expressive in all of them. Poor baby taking the candy away. I bet he got one sucker. How much did mom and dad have? I love his costume.
12 comments:
i think you should print this and make this your first book of kalebs first halloween where he could eat candy becaue i like the whole story, from beginning to end!
so cute
thanks for doing it tonight!
ah man I was hoping for a full length hill-billy bride pictures. kaleb looks awesome!
Looks like a successful evening! :)
Until the "BOOTY" was gone! :) Hhaha
Dude, save that costume for Evan!!
I love it....
What a great costume! Ohnly a little bit of candy, come one mom!
Kaleb looked so cute! Tristan was a little lion cub. He enjoyed every minute of trick or treating carrying his own bucket and everything. However I do believe I saw the same face when I told him no more candy. Isn't it funny how mom can be so mean and then like 10015 minutes later they are cuddling with us. Hope things are well, looks like you had fun.
What a mean mommy! haha He's such a cute boy.
I love the look on his face as he holds his pumpkin full of candy. Why did you have to take it away??? Poor Kaleb. He will have to come visit me so I can give him some more =).
Cute little boy.
Ya! I agree with Travis! what a meanie! haha just kidding, Chase didn't get much, just the peices he snuck out of our bowl that we were handing out to the other kids! he's a stinker, he would run to the door and say trick or treat, and then be running off as soon as the candy dropped into his bucket! he would say let's go to another house! I'm not even sure he was in it for the candy, just having fun dinging doorbells!
Kaleb's face is so expressive in all of them. Poor baby taking the candy away. I bet he got one sucker. How much did mom and dad have? I love his costume.
what a cute costume poor kaleb, no more candy!!!!!
your hair is getting long
Post a Comment