We had nummy breakfast/brunch food, fun games, and cute prizes. You guys are the best! One of the games the teams had to design baby blessing dresses out of toilet paper. Aren't they beautiful? 
Thanks everyone for coming and spoiling me! I had lots of fun.
11 comments:
cute dresses! looks like fun! did you get lots of cute stuff?
Wow you are spoiled good thing you are having a girl so that you can stock up on your girly cute stuff!!!
Looks like fun! What did you get?
love it, hope you got lots of girly stuff!
That's awesome, I am glad you had a shower, the dress thing is pretty funny. Glad for an update on you guys!
Looks like a good turnout. Cute game ideas. Glad Eliza got some cute clothes!
Holy Cow my belly is HUGE!!! I think I am going to die at the end of this =).
Seriously, it was the best baby shower I have ever been to. You got way cute clothes!
Looks like you had a wonderful party. Sorry I missed it!
The dresses were amazing! Us mormons a sure resourceful!! :) HAHAHA.....
The best ever Amber??? What about mine? You threw it.....???
Hey I can do a mild slumber if you are ever interested. . . I told helena we might have to come and visit and do a slumber there too! my site is slumberpartiesbyshandi.com if you want to check out the merchandise!
Hey jessica it really looks like you have some good friends that was cool that Eliza got some cloths, I might get her something when she is born, lol. Anyway I really wanted to know why you updated your blog without my frame on there!!!! Love your brother Zach
I can hardly wait to see which dress you pick for blessing day! I have a new found respect for my wife now. (and the other 2 sisters in the picture. Boy, I'm glad I don't have to attend baby showers).
Post a Comment