Braydan's much more ambitious with his projects. I told him a while back that I wanted a window-box, but I didn't expect it anytime soon. Well, one day he came home from Lowes with all the stuff and just started building it! I do love my handy husband.
One last serious question for you: What do I do with a Nemo obsessed boy???? Don't get me wrong, it's nice that he'll actually watch something to give me a break once in a while, but I think I can quote the whole thing!! He asks to watch it at least once a day and has the biggest fit if I don't let him. I have to set a timer for 30 min. or he could probably STAND and watch the whole thing (he doesn't sit very long). I've tried Ice Age and Robots but no go. Any good ones I could change it up with? 
Here's my two bumbs watching Nemo. I dont' think they know I exist!
10 comments:
:) I love the curtains! As far as Nemo goes, we switched it to Jungle Book and then Cars. And I like the idea of mahogony *sp but I love my cupboards that are that color and wish I had my flooring that color too!
I love the curtains, and want some! Too bad I don't sew. What a cute idea for the window seat too. Braydans very handy to have around. Anyways, as far as the color, I would paint it white to match the crib, and moldings. But wood is pretty too, I am just not a huge fan. If you do paint it make sure the use furniture paint, not wall/molding paint because then it will be a dry smooth finish. It would be cute to have a pink and white checkered seat cushion, but that is probably an adventerous sewing project. I don't know. I want to get you a baby gift for this weekend, any thing you need? I can't wait to see you. Oh and for the nemo cure, try cars, toy story. We've found Thomas only really likes the disney pixar movies. So Kung Foo Panda, Shrek, Robots, all don't hold his attention. The ones I mentionedhave provided us with a much needed fish break! I joined the Disney Movie Club so I could get em all. Man this is long, and now I am done. See you soon tomorrow!
Try Cars, The Incredibles, The Land Before Time, Bob the Builder, or Thomas the Tank Engine. Those have all been staples at our house at one time or another. But just be careful what you wish for, he could fall in love with something really annoying (Think Barney, The Wiggles...) Your curtains look awesome, great job!
Just to clarify, the window box is in the living room! Sorry Ashley for not being specific :)
I can't wait to see Eliza's room all set up. It is darling!
I totally think you can put wood boxes on it and stain it. It would look awesome! I can't wait to see what you decide.
cute curtains, thats a lot of work you busy mommy. i love the pictures of bettle bum. so cute and im sure braydans not in that position all the time!...
It's okay if Braydan slows down on his projects a little, really. In one month he beats everything I've done since we've moved in. (and they look WAY better!). The window box is really cool. (so are the curtains!)
Well Chase loves to watch Monsters Inc, Thomas and of course Nemo. He also loves Sponge Bob. I think we are all addicted to TV at our house. It's always on! I like your window box. I would go with a stain. That woods to nice to paint.
I think Travis is the one addicted to Tv at our house. Chase and I leave it on in the day buy we don't end up watching it. When travis gets home it's so loud you can't hear anything else becuase he is so into his shows! You can't pry him away from it! sad! your curtains are dang cute, no ones gonna look at the stitching :). I say stain it you can't go back from painting it. you can always paint after stain! as for kaleb. he will grow out of nemo! have you seen sharks?
The curtains are adorable. Good job Jessica!
Braydan, you too are so talented with all your wood working abilities.
Post a Comment