Where O' Where???

Where o' where did all the dominoes go? One day I noticed half the box of dominoes were gone. Kaleb likes to dump them out, but I usually find them nearby. Not this time. After some investigation, I discovered this:
Coincidence?? Time could only tell. A few days later Braydan had to work under the house (cause he's building the window box thing) and discovered a pile of dominoes at the bottom of the vent chute. Mystery solved! A certain little boy sent them for a ride down under. Now they're in the sink awaiting disinfection :)
Never know what mischief he'll do. Especially when he's with his accomplice, Kaitlyn. Today they were friends. Sometimes they're arch enemies, depending on their moods : )

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just too funny! I guess I am glad our vents are in our roof! I can't believe you are due in only 7 weeks! Time sure does fly. Hope all is well on your end!

Ashley said...

Never thought to look there for our missing cars, and balls. Hmmm...
Can't wait to see Braydans work on the window box.

Travis said...

I remember sticking things down the vent with someone... I wonder where Kaleb got it from?

Parker Family said...

I think the little sneak did it on purpose. So funny!

Amber said...

LOL!! I loved your comment about Kaleb and Kaitlyn. I am glad they were being friends the other day!! They are really cute together when they aren't fighting over you =).

Anonymous said...

So funny! At least you guys were able to get to them. Could be worse, plugging something up. I love the pictures of Kaitlyn and Kaleb. So cute!

RaeAnn said...

and who is going to volunteer to teach that little girl that when we wear skirts we sit with our knees together? if I must, I will.

symony said...

Ha ha thats funny leave it to the terrible two year olds!!! That is a really cute picture of him and his cute friend!

shandikimille said...

cute! You always have fun stories for everyone to read about! yes I have found quite a few things in the vents at my house too! I am starting to wonder if they ever grow out of the terrible two's or maybe it just continues onto terrible three's?