Rocking Out

Saturday we went climbing at Marymoore Park with the Dyers. That's Braydan up on top of the triangle thing. They even talked me into going up. I started out good, then for some reason I felt tired?
Jacob and Hannah climbing like pros.
Kaleb insisted on wearing my sweet purple climbing shoes over his shoes.

8 comments:

Amber said...

You amaze me! I am seriosly impressed by your skills again and again. Maybe we'll have to go again when I am not pregnant and feeling more adventurous. I am just not as fun as you are. You go Prego!!!

Anonymous said...

oh boy Jessica you should have heard your father when he saw you climbing. Not happy with his Pregnant daughter!
Looks like Kaleb will be a climber someday.

Anonymous said...

Jessica that is pretty sweet we'll have to go climbing after you have that baby, becuase it is not safe! Anyway cute pics and I'm still waiting to see a picture of my awsome !!!picture frame!!! so hurry and make another blog OK. By the way life is good here, lots of busy work to do, but good experiences. Love Ya zach

Anonymous said...

im glad you guys went!It looks like you had a fun day. You got higher than me when Im not even carrying a baby. Your awesome. but do what YOUR daddy says.

k love you and i love babies taste in shoes!

symony said...

oh my you are in big trouble girl don't you remember that you are pregnant!!!!!! YOU CAN'T ROCK CLIMB!!! oh my you scare me!!!! good job looks like a lot of fun!

KANDY said...

O.k. I agree with your mom.....
Are you KA RAZY??????
Not very smart thing to do while pregnant. I know you have a hidden desire to be a stunt woman, but could you hold off till the baby comes? :)
Be safe!! Let me know when you guys want a personal shopper.

Travis said...

Since when are pregnant women unable to do anything? Go Jessica go!!! I can't rock climb at all. Chase likes to climb the kiddy rock wall at the play ground though. He went up and over the top on his first try.

DuRee Family said...

Ya chase is a little more coordinated than his dad! haha