Oh so cute! Tristan likes to climb hills too. I love their little language, it's so cute.
That's pretty impressive he keeps his balance so good while running straight down. Looks like a future mountain climber.
Oh so cute! I love to hear him talking. It is amazing he doesn't fall with his little steps.
you need to put him in stretchy pants for those kinds of excursions. Hes got to lift those little knees up high!I love it! I thought i heard him say three after two, but maybe not...
I LOVE IT!!! Cayten still isn't counting normal.
Your video isn't working for me...
me either?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh so cute! Tristan likes to climb hills too. I love their little language, it's so cute.
That's pretty impressive he keeps his balance so good while running straight down. Looks like a future mountain climber.
Oh so cute! I love to hear him talking. It is amazing he doesn't fall with his little steps.
you need to put him in stretchy pants for those kinds of excursions. Hes got to lift those little knees up high!I love it! I thought i heard him say three after two, but maybe not...
I LOVE IT!!! Cayten still isn't counting normal.
Your video isn't working for me...
me either?
Post a Comment