He saw his garbage truck from the top of the stairs and screamed "TRUCK! TRUCK!!" That's pretty much all he played with all day. He loved moving the lever to lift the garbage can up and down, up and down .. .... He also got the table and chairs in the background (of the first picture), but not too exciting for him yet.
My parents got us a six-man tent! (I don't know what they're trying to hint with that big of one . . . ?) Braydan was so excited he set it up in the family room (I tolerated it for a day).
There's Braydan trying out some of his other new gear. What a happy camper :) I got spoiled too with lots of sewing stuff I needed. He even got me pins, measuring tape, and other little things and wrapped them all separate in little packages :) We got to talk on the web-cam to both our families, so that helped us feel not so lonely. And later we had a nummy dinner with some friends. We only got stuck once driving home! Good-ol' Buick. Before I went to bed, my missionary brother Josh called and talked to me for a while! What a good Christmas!! We've been very blessed. I'm so grateful we're all healthy and well, we've got a warm home, good job, nice neighbors, wonderful friends, and the best family. Most importantly, we have the gospel! What more could I ask for? (Besides having this baby!!!) Hope you all had a merry, merry Christmas!
11 comments:
Hey this is the first time I beat Ashley to your comment box. lol but hey your pics are cute and I love and miss you big sister. take care of Eliza for me, I can't wait to be an uncle again.
If that truck was waiting for me downstairs I'd be up at 5:30 AM screaming, too! It is huge and looks just like our wonderful Garbage Trucks up here. What a lucky boy!!
Good luck filling out the rest of the tent and glad you made it home safe, too. :)
Matt
WOW I love the tent you should have had a sleepover in it!!! ha ha ha Kaleb looks so cute expecually looking in his stocking!!!!! I miss you guys!!! call us when you have the baby!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET ME!!!!
Looks like you had a good christmas. You better hurry and have that baby, only 3 days left.
I love how Christmas brings out the kid in everyone!
I love the look on Kaleb's face as he is opening his present. He is such a cute little guy!
Thanks again for your help getting our van. You and Braydan are amazing friends! I am glad we have you as neighbors.
Have a great day! Hopefully you have your sweet little Eliza soon. I bet you are getting really anxious. Have you run out of things to do yet? Probably not, knowing you =).
still not sure there is a baby on the way? . . .
I was hoping to see a picture of you in this post, but settle for some cute ones of Kaleb. I am glad he had so much fun with his truck, and I love that Braydan opened and set up the tent inside. So fun. Hey I love that you are getting into sewing. Part of me wants to soooo bad and the other says, don't worry bout it.
Where is that little baby of yours??? Eliza Eliza...come out and play! Happy New Years Jess. :) The look on KALEB'S face is priceless. Hope to see you soon.
I love the pictures. Kaleb looks so excited. Braydan looks happy in your new tent. I'm glad you guys like it. I love your nice words about your blessings. Aren't we all so blessed?!
Jessica - I am finally learning how to get onto these blogs - it's a whole new world!! What a darling family you have! You all look great. I can't wait to hear about the new baby. SO exciting!!
your mom keeps us up on the news and we're grateful. love, nancy
Post a Comment