Meeting Santa

Kaleb met Santa at our ward Christmas party.
He was fine until we stuck him on his lap :)
It was classic. Big pout lip, then crying.

Yes, there's me and my big fat belly. I think I didn't know how to pose for the picture. Kinda looks like I'm secretly afraid of Santa too.

9 comments:

symony said...

oh my I have no idea what you are talking about you don't even look prego!!! that is cute poor kaleb!! Remi did good this year!!!

Amber said...

Cute pictures! I wish we would have taken advantage and got a family picture. You are NOT I repeat NOT huge!!! You only have a couple weeks left. You look like your only 7 or 8 months pregnant. Seriously!!! Anyway, cute family picture even if you look scared =).

Ashley said...

Well that Santa does look kinda scary! Just kidding. I hope you had a good break with BRaydan home for a week, and can't believe how soon you will be having baby #2! I'm so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

oh poor Kaleb. You two look cute up there with Santa and Kaleb.

RaeAnn said...

So funny. Poor Santa. He is so lovable, and yet the toddlers just don't appreciate all that he is. Maybe they would do better with Mrs. Claus. Oh, and big fat belly? How about barely there belly?

Parker Family said...

Kids should love Santa what is there deal! Like everyone has said you are not huge you are not even big.

DuRee Family said...

seriously I don't believe there's a baby on the way until I see pictures of her! haha you so don't even look pregnant at all in that picture! That is so stinkin cute of Kaleb! Chase is shy like that too we haven't done the Santa's lap thing yet, that'll be a fun one!

Anonymous said...

Hah well at least he didn't kick Santa in the nuts like my sister did when we were little! And ps you look wonderful! I had to scroll up and make sure you were 30+ weeks along cause you don't look it!

Emily said...

My santa pictures are about the same as yours. It is cute though; it makes the pictures and memories more real. And big belly nothin'! You have an adorable little belly.