The perfect tree

The Tree! Braydan had to sniff it to make sure it was the one. jk. (It looks a lot later than it actually is outside. Or is that the moon in the background?)
The proud woodsmen.
All dressed up.
I had to take a picture of my beautiful box Braydan finished. I like it stained. It took me a little while to get over my white box idea, but this is better I think. He sanded and varnished it so many times I lost track. I gave up cleaning that area, but now it's smooth as butter and should stand up to Kaleb's abuse. Just ignore all the handprints on the window :) I didn't know it was so dirty till I looked at this picture! Yipes!
And. . . (yes, finally Zach). . . my beautiful coat rack! My brother made this for me and wanted to see proof that I finally hung it and am using it! So there ya go Zachy. I even decorated it sort of : ) Thank you, thank you!! It's very handy and nice.

14 comments:

symony said...

wow that is the perfect tree I wouldn't have been supprised if he did smell it! ha ha ha it looks beautiful! I love the bench the stain is nice! If you wouldn't have said anything about the window I wouldn't have even noticed! I LOVE the coat hanger mirror and picture frame!!!!! I might have to steal his idea it is beautiful!!!!

Ashley said...

Yeah! That stain and window box look great. Patience pays off with furniture because that will last for a long time I am sure. I am glad you went with the stain too. And good job on your tree. Did you guys get new couches? I don't remember cream ones in your apartment, but I want pictures:-) I can't wait to see your house someday. It seems so nice. Love ya.

Travis said...

You got to cut down your own tree? That sounds like fun. Was it a tree farm? The window box looks great. Good job Braydan.

Ashley said...

ps-copied your idea to put the book you are currently reading on the blog! Do you mind? :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, good job braydan on the window box it looks perfect, did you router the face our buy it that way? My picture frame looks good thank you for giving me a picture of it. (finally) Love you jessica, by the way what do you want for christmas?

shandikimille said...

Your window box looks really good!The tree is good too, nothing like the smell of a real pine tree for christmas. We stick to the fake one though, less mess :). I love your coat shelf! way cute.

KANDY said...

Your home looks more beautiful ever time I see it!! Way to go.
Great tree.....
Happy Holidays! :)

Parker Family said...

Look at all these handy boys you have. Your tree is beautiful. We still haven't put ours up yet not sure if we will.

Alisha said...

wow thats such a cute tree. did you go to the woods or a special cutting down area to get that beauty? picts cute and good job on the box braydan, very nice.

Saralyn said...

Your tree, window box and coat rack all look so nice. I had no idea Zach had those skills.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree!
Dad and I say to Braydan, nice job on the window seat! Very impressive. Dad wants to have Braydan make us a corner entertainment center.
I'm glad you got the coat rack up for christmas cuz we paid for it, so Merry Christmas! :)

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

What a beautiful tree! And great job on the window box it's beautiful and your coat rack is gorgeous. Have a merry Christmas

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

I know I couldn't have a window box shipped, but does your brother take orders for the coat rack? Let me know. I would love to have one.

KyleandAmanda said...

That is the perfect tree! I love your bench and coat rack! YOu have very handy men in your family! Caleb is gettin so big, he is adorable!