Eliza Sue and Alisha Lou

I can't believe Alisha is gone already! Sad. She was super energizer bunny while she was here, cleaning, playing with Kaleb, running around with me . . . . . Come back ALISHA!! When she left this morning, I cried and honestly thought I couldn't do it without her. BUT . . . somehow the day went on as normal and I managed. Thank you sister for everything!!!!
Sunday we blessed Eliza and Braydan did a nice job. She was awake during the whole thing but never made a peep. I almost forgot to take pictures, but 15 minutes before church started we hurried and took some! Maybe I'll have to dress her up one more time to get a few more.
Saturday we took Alisha to Marymore Park to rock climb with some friends. At first I thought it was a crazy idea to try with two kids, but it was fun getting outside and Kaleb loved running around.
I tried a new climb and struggled the whole way but finished! Alisha did good (the first picture is of her) and Braydan lead a hard one at the end.
Here's some more updated pictures of Eliza. She's changing and growing fast!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I'm the only one up late enough to see your new update. But Eliza looks like a little angel in her dress, you have a very pretty girl Jessica. I wish I was there. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

LoL, and by the way, I think this is the first time I didn't see Kaleb in a new post, so I feel bad for him.

Travis said...

Ya what's up with that Jessica? You have a new baby and you already forget about "the old one". JK She looks so cute!

Ashley said...

Man, this made me sad, sisters are really the best, and bring out the best side of my personality. I am glad she was able to be there, and rock climbing looked liked a lot of fun. I'm still bummed we missed the blessing day. She looks so beautiful, hope we can see you soon.

RaeAnn said...

Is it just me or does Eliza look like Grace? Could be that sweet little girl look I guess, or maybe the Blodgett is coming out!

Stacy said...

Your little girl is so beautiful! I can't wait to find out what we are having. In a way I hope it is a girl but I wouldn't be sad if it were a boy, boys are lots of fun!

ParmeleeFam said...

beautiful little girl!

Parker Family said...

I am glad that you posted new pictures. I forget when I don't see you. I am sure you are amazing all by yourself but is also so nice to have help. Can't wait to see more pictures.

DuRee Family said...

she is so cute, she looks liker her momma! It's so nice to have help with a new baby, what a nice sister. i sure hope that you guys don't get pink eye it's been going around here and it's extremely contageous, even after it's all cleared up you can still have it on your dipaer bags and toys and thing and pass it on. . .

Anonymous said...

thanks sissy. I really don't feel like i did much at all because you have it all down pat :) It was hard to leave you and your family yesterday, i thought about everything i missed all day today :( There's just too much, you gotta be closer! But cute post (although i would have done without the first picture :))I am thankful i could come and help ya. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little Eliza! she is changing so much. the climbing looks fun.

symony said...

What cute pictures! She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress like a little angel! I also loved the one of you and her! good job rock climbing I don't think I could ever get my butt up there and it has even been 8 months since I had cheyane! I am sad to report that we wont be able to make it up there, we can't afford it! Hopefully we can come this summer! love ya

Anonymous said...

Wow what an angel!!! Looks like the blessing was so special. Wish we could have been there!!! I'm so glad you feel good enough to go climbing!!!!we're hoping to come visit this summer!!!!!!! I'm excited

Amber said...

Awesome pictures. Did you want to get some more of her in the dress? Let me know.
I am glad we went climbing on Saturday!

Steph said...

She is so beautiful, I love blessing photos!