
That's right, Dude. It's the newest member of our family lately. It's a plastic turtle Kaleb got with Braydan at Value Village for $2 that he calls "Dude." If you've seen
Finding Nemo you'll understand where he got the name (He thinks all turtles are Dudes). He feeds Dude snacks and drinks, tucks him into bed, and insists on having him nearby for reading books. Today a firetruck and ambulance parked on our street and before Kaleb could watch them out the window, he had to run and find Dude so he could watch too. The only problem with Dude is that he weighs about 10lbs. Okay, maybe not that much, but I fear for Eliza. One day he's gonna make Dude "fly" and he'll land right on her head.
11 comments:
It makes you wonder what exactly is going on in his cute little head!
Oh DUDE that is so cute he has a new buddy!
Sweet...Totally...I like the turtles the most on Finding Nemo to so I don't blame him.
Dude is MUCH cooler than the infinite number of stuffed animals we have at our house. I remember seeing him at Marymoor park, too.
That is funny. It totally looks real. I think it is cute he is so fond of Dude.
So cute! It is amazing how these random animals become part of the family. Doggo eats breakfast with us everyday.
That is so cute! It is amazing to me how many thing they pick up on! Poor baby sisters! Hopefully dude will stay clear of Eliza. She is so precious!
Hey, it's better than a real turtle, right? I'm sure he'll ask for that one some day.
oh, that is too cute, I wanna hear him say "dude". what a cutie, I would be worried about it clunking her on the head too it looks pretty heavy from the picture!
It's nice to see a picture of Kaleb again... He must watch the movie A LOT to pick up on the "dude".
I can just picture Kaleb saying that and taking care of dude. so cute!
Post a Comment