
This last week Eliza started smiling lots and it's so fun when they start to interact. She's also getting really strong! No more wobbly neck baby, especially when she's mad.

I really love her for sleeping good. Last night she slept from 9 to 4!! I almost had a heart attack when I saw the clock. Now I just have to work on her naps in the day . . . . Does the swing count?
14 comments:
She's so cute! Thanks for posting more pictures.
Wow 9-4 that is wonderful. Don't worry about naps they will come. She really can smile. That is a real smile.
What a cutie! Geez, I am so jealous, she's sleeping better than Grace:-) But naps are tough, I swear we used the swing for the first few months, but now she takes 3 good naps, and falls asleep on her own. It's so much nicer to just put them in their bed and leave while they're awake.
She so cute! I would say that yes at this age the swing counts. I remember I would put Tristan in his little rainforest bouncer with the vibrator on and that would make him fall asleep. They aren't the longest naps, but they will do until she can fall asleep on her own.
she is so beautiful!!! I love the pictures!
What a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she is smiling already, it seems like you just had her. I love being able to see your pictures!
I love the first picture, she is a doll! that is a long time to sleep wow!
She is beautiful! I love it when they start to smile. It is so nice when they finally start sleeping longer stretches! Yay for sleep! I got Addie one of those light and sound things that attach to the side of the crib. They play soft music and light up and that is how I got her to start falling asleep in her crib for naps. I had the same problem with naps in the swing.
Yea, I love it when you post new pictues and your writing. cute girl and yes, the swing counts.
What a beautiful girl! I hope the weather stays nice so we can go on walks together this week =).
Tanner slept in a swing or being held for the first 6 months of his life (for naps, I mean). I'm definitely going to let this next one work it out more on their own like Ashley said.
What a cute smile! It's so nice when they start sleeping longer, isn't it?
She is a cutie pie!! Having two is different hugh.......but you are a great mom and can handle anything! ;)
Decided I had better check out the blog. What fun!! That is wonderful that you spent some money and had fun. Usually parents are after your children to save, save, save. LOL I am sorry you have to clean up after Kaleb. It should be pay back time for Braydan since Kaleb is just like Braydan was at that age. I'm glad you have a lot of love and patients and keep remembering that if Kaleb turns out even half as good as Braydan you will be blessed. Love you all and I'm excited to see you on the Web soon. Mom
Post a Comment