Kaleb has been really sweet to her. He asks to hug and kiss her all the time (the hugs are a little much, but he tries) He likes to cover her up with his blanket and I have to pull it off her face so she can breathe! He'll run and get me a diaper and pull out wipes (like the whole box worth!) when I ask. He won't say her name yet, she's just "baby." If I'm being loud and she's sleeping, he'll say, "Mama, shhhhhh" in a very bossy voice. My sister comes tomorrow and I'm excited for her to see them! Kaleb will love a new playmate :)
14 comments:
She is so cute! I want a little girl...
She is so cute . . . I am glad she is good for you, it gives me hope all girls arent' little devils !
Those pictures are sweet, I am glad Kaleb gets along with her so well, and that will be awesome to have Alisha there for a little while. I am so sad right now because I really wanted to go to her blessing, but we will still be here. Totally bums me out, we will have to plan a trip some other time, but I was excited to meet her and see your family.
I am so excited for you to have your sister come! Cute pictures! Kaleb is such a sweet brother!
Sounds like Kaleb is already an awesome big brother!
BTW does he try to get Eliza's Beep now?
Six comments already...people have been anxiously awaiting new pics! Have tons of fun with Alisha and see if you guys can make some rap video together or something :)
she is so sweet, im glad kaleb got over the "beep" what a little cutie holding his baby sister
I am so glad you posted new pictures!!! They are so presious!!! so did you get rid of the binki then?? I love the outfit on her it looks so beautiful!!! Can't wait to come and meet her!!!
I missed your binki post good job I am proud of you!! Life will get better now without it!! ha haha Good Luck
Jess! She's beautiful! Congrats!!!
she looks different already from when I was there 2 weeks ago. cute pictures.
Great photots!! Very sweet!
I love the photos, it makes me teary-eyed! So precious! I felt the same about my second, she was so good, I know Heavenly Father knows EXACTLY what we need and it is such a blessing (or we'd never have more kids)! Hope you are doing ok, glad Alisha is there to help!
Post a Comment