This weekend included:
1. Another scout trip for Braydan (Sahale Peak).
Braydan's 5 star digs
which means . . . . . .
2. Lots of shopping for me!
3. Girls nights (french food, swimming, pizza, more food . . . .
4. Reptile Zoo
***The highlight---watching an employee throw in a rabbit to the the anaconda. I was traumatized (as my crazy camera skills attest), but Kaleb was blissfully happy. I love when he gets so excited that he talks a mile a minute.
5. A Birthday Party
6. Barbeque with friends. The sun came out at the perfect time. Thank you sun!

5 comments:
Man, scouting is crazy, I can't believe they sleep in the snow. Sounds like you had a great weekend though, so I'm glad you could live it up!
Way to go on capturing the happy highlights!
I'm surprised they feed the anaconda in front of people. Yea, disturbing for city folks:) I'm glad for all the video's cuz now I can say I saw it and don't ever have to go.
that is grose that they let you watch but glad Kaleb enjoyed it! Hows it feel being a single mom all the time! ha ha brother you are crazy!
Camping in the snow looks so cold! I'm glad you had some fun things to do while he was gone!
Post a Comment