I like the second picture of Eliza! looks like fun, and warm there! send some sun down here!
very cute pictures. thanks Amber and Wes for taking on 2 more kids! You guys are such great friends to Jessica and Braydan.
I looked at Ambers blog, the funniest thing about her blog is she keep calling herslf an old lady. Isn't she close to my age (28) that is not old I am still in my youth. Your and her blogs are so cute. What nice friends.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the second picture of Eliza! looks like fun, and warm there! send some sun down here!
very cute pictures. thanks Amber and Wes for taking on 2 more kids! You guys are such great friends to Jessica and Braydan.
I looked at Ambers blog, the funniest thing about her blog is she keep calling herslf an old lady. Isn't she close to my age (28) that is not old I am still in my youth. Your and her blogs are so cute. What nice friends.
Post a Comment