1.

Just finished "reading" it on my ipod. I can't say it's my favorite book ever, but it's thought- provoking and uplifting. Jean Valjean is the most humble character I've met.
Now I'm on to our next book club read: Middlemarch by George Elliot.
2. Finished some projects this week while watching this mini-series on netflix.
So good! We started it with some friends a few months ago and I was really tired and didn't understand it. But, other friends recommended it so we tried it again and awesome! Charles Dickens is the man. My favorite line:"shake me up Judy!" LOL.

3 comments:
That's cool you are getting books on your ipod. I think that is neat because you can do stuff while listening. I might have to see if our library has any I want.
nice reads sis! one of these days i'll have to take you up on your book ideas, as long as they aren't like your favorite movies :) jk
LOL! I like that you had to have a recommendation from someone else before you were willing to try it again. Too funny =).
Post a Comment