Some trouble

Here's some pictures of our day yesterday. Kaleb was stuck in the washer for almost 30 minutes! We were playing hide and seek and he thought that would be a good place. I almost started to freak out when I couldn't get him out, but then we got it. Phew! I think the laundry room will be closed for further hide and seek games!
Eliza kept trying to get into my gigantic bag of chocolate chips .
I finally agreed that we needed something chocolaty,so we made delicious chocolate chip zucchini muffins!
I love this last picture.
It sums up how 1:00 church is for the kids (and us). He fell asleep at dinner in our friend Denise's arms.

Kaleb just told me something funny this morning. I got a sliver in my foot when we were in the garage, but I pulled it out fast. A little while later I was laughing about something and he said this (in a very bossy voice), "Mom, you can't be happy! You have a sliver!"

9 comments:

shandikimille said...

When I saw that picture of Kaleb in the washer I though "oh,no!" and then "hehehe" what a cutie

Jill said...

Go Kaleb for being creative in his hiding place . . . and to you Jessica for taking the picture :) It is always fun to catch a bad or silly moment on camera before needing to "fix" things. What a fun pic to show Kaleb as he gets older! And I am all for the chocolate chip bag at our house as well :)

KyleandAmanda said...

Oh little boys! The things we have to look forward to! That picture is priceless! Eliza is a smart girl! Nothing better then chocolate:) That really is a giant bag. I am so glad that we always have 9:30 church it is soooo nice. Poor babies there is no time for a nap! It will be a long year for you!

mom said...

Yea, Kaleb is scaring me too. Keep him out of there, next it will be the dryer:(
Elize is so cute standing there getting into the chips. I need that recipe for muffins.
Sorry about the church time. It is my least favorite too!

lisha said...

oh! you have some very cute monsters that i miss so much :)

Steph said...

He is so creative! I need that recipe for muffins too, please!

Ashley said...

Um...I feels for you, we're experienceing life in 1:30 church. Not fun. Oh man I wish we could hang out. Our kids seems so similar. Thomas and Kaleb would have a blast playing hide n seek.

S&J Jones Family said...

James likes to play in the washer and dryer, too. Luckily we don't have an agitator (or however you spell that) so he doesn't get stuck. That is a HUGE bag of chocolate chips!!

Amber said...

Nice hiding spot Kaleb! Just wait until he is seven. Jacob hides all the time to tease us...boys =).