
That night we had her bachelorette party and I've never karaoked so much! We swung by the church also so I could get a sneak-peek of the decorations and food. I think my mouth dropped a foot when I walked in the door. They seriously converted the gym into a winter wonderland. It was so beautiful with the silver and blue theme, just like what we always talked about when we fantasized our weddings) After, we talked like old times till we fell asleep. The next day I heard her alarm go off at 6! I rolled my eyes grumpily (just like college days) and got out of bed. I sat on the bathroom counter while she got ready. I was so excited for her! It brought back many memories of my wedding day.

We left for the temple in fog, but by the time the sealing was done, it was beautiful sunny! There was tons of people everywhere that I didn't think Brittany would even notice me! But after all the pictures, she grabbed me and asked if I would help her change in the brides' room. I felt very special. Especially since she has 6 sisters.

We had a nummy brunch after and went home for naps before the reception. Sean (her new husband) had to go do some secret surprise for a bit, so we had time for one last good talk and then I had to go back to the airport. Yes, I missed the reception :( I was sad to miss it. It was gonna be a huge party with delicious food. But, I think I was there for the best parts.
Thanks Brittany for letting me stay with your fun family. It's weird---no matter how many years go by from when we see each other, it's like no time passes. I think we'll always be friends :)
Love you~
And CONGRATS!!!!
4 comments:
I'm sooooo jealous you got to go! I have her announcement up on my fridge!!! You writing about this makes me miss y'all!!!
That is so fun! I am glad that you went. Ahhh...to be newleyweds again eh? Hope the transition home was good. I need to try calling you again:-) I was so suprised when you said you were in Sacramento.
That sounds like so much fun! Luck girl to have such good friends!!!
I'm glad you got to go and support her and get away yourself.
Post a Comment