Sharing

Kaleb was excited to share this with me, so I'm sure he'd be thrilled that I was sharing it with you too :)
(It's all the caterpillars he could find around the yard)
Saturday we went to the children's museum so I finally got to see what all the fuss was about. I loved it. I can't wait until Eliza's older too so she can use the theater part for dress-up.

Kaleb loved the trains table this time, but fortunately for you, I was tired of taking pictures
by then.

Just wanted to make my Dad proud :)

Sheraden and Eliza


Gotta train em' young

9 comments:

RaeAnn said...

oh wow, you just posted moments ago! thanks for the updates and cute pics, and yucky pics. You guys having any sunshine over there yet???

Ashley said...

That's so funny that he found all those catepillars. Impressive stuff! I'm glad you had fun at the childrens museum. That's cool they have a dress up place. I've never been to one, but most everyone just loves em!

Parker Family said...

What a BOY! Your hair is getting so long! I forget how curly it is. Fun to see a picture of you.

symony said...

ha ha ha so cute I love him rock climbing!!! Yucky i can't believe he got that many caterpillars!

Amber said...

Wow! That is a lot of catepillars! Thanks again for watching Kaitlyn for me. You're awesome!

Steph said...

Um, maybe I'm not ready for a boy yet. Lia was crying yesterday because I told her to just go outside barefoot, and she was freaking out because ants would sting her bare feet. At least the girls like to step on worms when it rains, that's a little more boyish?

shandikimille said...

way cute! haha I LOVE the caterpillars! that is a lot you guys must have a ton of those things around in your area if that's just from your back yard! what a cutie!

mom said...

Be sure and let Kaleb fry those catepillars up! They are deadly to trees!
Your hair Jessica! cute bangs.
I'm glad you are getting practiced up for milking the cows. See you in 8 days!

alisha said...

i love your hair sissy. very pretty. thats cute of kaleb taking his first attempts climbing :)