1. Garbage Day!! He's faithful about watching for the garbage trucks every week, either out the window or close-up.
We have three garbages so that's 6 times (cause the other side of the street) that the big trucks go by. Thursday mornings are fun! (and loud!)
2. Story Time. He loves going to the library, but especially when it's toddler story time which they've had once a week.
3. Mowing the Lawn.
He's so excited when we pull out the mower and wants to hold our hand the whole time. It makes it a little difficult to push and maneuver, but all well.
5. Cooking on the grill. Here's my future chef grilling up something tasty.
6. Cleaning Day. I fill up a bottle with water and let him squirt while I'm cleaning. He loves it!
4. Park Days! He loves playing at the park with all the other little kiddos.
8 comments:
Jessica!!! How are you? It is your long lost friend Stefanie... you know from the dorms! I saw your blog on Shayla's and got so excited. I can't believe how much has happened. You are such a mom now with two kids. That is so exciting and crazy! I hope everything is going well. I would love to catch up sometime. It looks like life is really good for you guys! Your kids are both adorable! Take care!
That is so cute, I love the water cleaning idea. I am going to have to use that one. He is a busy boy. I wish Thomas were more interested in the garbage men in our apartments. THey have to empty the big dumpsters and even I am interested in that.
He is so cute!! I love the story about the garbage truck!! Thanks for the Kaleb update!
one minor non-judgmental question...ISN'T THAT BBQ FREAKING HOT??? just wondering. guess if it was too toasty you wouldn't be standing there taking a pic, but still confused.
you two are amazing parents!!! i wish i could have gone to the library with you. it looks like it was a lot of fun. did you take that pic. just to make me jealous?
What a little Domestic man!! His training is going well! Great job!
The garbage trucks are awsome....Preston always loved them. He would always say "There's daddy!" Have a great weekend
Those are all really good weekly highlights. Gavin would love all of them.
lol very cute! Chase is very talkative too, but he gets really shy around other people and when he talks to me people say he can talk really well and he talks a LOT!
Post a Comment