
I finally got to see my awesome cousin and her family this last weekend. Her husband had a work thing in Seattle so they came Saturday/Sunday to visit. It was so fun to see Grace and Thomas and all their cuteness.

They're both only 4 months older than my kids so Kaleb and Thomas had fun together.

Eliza might've spit up on Grace or Grace might've drooled on Eliza, but that about sums up their interaction so far :) We went to the lake Saturday afternoon and then the men folk went to priesthood session.

We (or Ashley) gave the boys a bath when we got home. We played games (kind of) that night and had fun catching up. Blogs make it nice so we don't have SO MUCH catching up to do. (hint, hint other cousins). Sunday we ate a lot and watched conference.

We snuck in a walk before nap time too. Sorry we didn't take you anywhere cool Ashley! Next time. That is, if we didn't scare you off. Thanks for coming!! Love you guys!!
(I forgot to give you strawberry jam!!! Now you'll really have to come back :)
7 comments:
Jess - your family is so cute! Kabel sounds very creative! The trick I have learned about couponing is to follow the advice of others. My sister in law has a blog all about good deals. It is http://www.wantitall4free.blogspot.com/
I check it everyday, since good deals go fast. Hope you take time to check it out. It will be worth it! love you!
Of course you didn't scare us away. It was so fun to be with you guys. Thanks for putting us up and putting up with us:-)
you get strawberry jam when you visit I am definitely coming!!! Looks like lots of fun!
Oh man, those little guys are so cute. They are lucky to be the same age, they'll be close cousins someday. But it looks like ya'll had fun there.
your two sets of "twins" are adorable together. wish we all lived closer!
Thomas and Kaleb, Eliza and Grace look so cute together! I'm so glad you cousins are getting together.
o those boys and girls are so cute. I can tell those two boys will be getting into trouble together when they're older. So Fun!
Post a Comment