Randomness

Here's a cute picture of Tori Sue and Kaleb. I'm going strong 7 months now and will probably finish out the school year (until June) watching her. I'm also watching another girl, Sheridan, a few days a week. She's 9 though and pretty much watches Kaleb for me :) I taught my first piano lesson today (to Sheridan) and am excited to get into that again. I have another girl ready to start too.


I've never really gotten into a TV show, but this one is so good. Braydan and I talk about our theories all the time and love the twists and genius behind this 4th season of LOST.(Warning: If you start watching, you will be hooked!) (Thanks a lot Ashley!)

I finished the third novel in the Sarah Agnes Prine series, which is a continuation of this one (my favorite) These Is My Words. (Don't let the scary grammar fool you). The books are based on diary entries from a woman who survives making a home in Arizona Territory (1860-1908). They are not mormon pioneer books, which is what I assumed at first. Anyways, I know I'm not making any sense, so just go read them!


For anyone that knows me well, decorating (or anything creative and domestic) isn't really my forte. Despite this, I tried to make my own pillows. Now that they're done, the color bugs me and I wish the fabric was silky instead of suede. But, at least I know how to (sort of) make some more!



In conclusion to this long essay, I had to show these silly pictures. We went bowling the other night with some friends and decided dressing up would be funny, cause...well....it's a bowling alley. After being stared at by teenagers and going deaf from speakers right next to us, we still decided it was a fun night. (Do you like the sweet shoes with my black tights)



B-Dog and Jesster (Bowling Alias)
The Rod and Sinister Sammy (Bowling Alias)

6 comments:

Amber said...

I love the bowling pictures. You look stunning ;)! You did a great job on making your pillows. And I am glad you finished and liked the book. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Jessica! This is Kim Thomas. I got your blog off of Callies! I can't believe how big Kaleb is, and he's already 1! My baby Savannah will turn 8 months old this month! It flys so fast. How are you liking the north west? Would you mind if I added you onto my blog to keep better touch?!? We'll talk to you again soon!

symony said...

That is such a great talent I wish that you lived closer so that you could teach Remi and I piano lesons! I am so glad you are keeping yourself busy with babysitting and being domestic and teaching piano and all sorts of other stuff and still manage to go out on a hot date!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessy whats up. Kaleb looks really cute with his new photo shoot. You should try getting him on some magazines. Anyway I got on your blog today in Mrs. Shannons class and put the picture of Grandma Blodgetts house on her bigscreen background. So you are famous at shepherd now. Love Zach

Parker Family said...

Love the blog! I have been told that they love Lost, watched a couple of the shows at the very first season and couldn't get into it. People told me you get less lost with the DVD's so maybe I will have to rent some day. The bowling shoes go great with the dress. Let Braydan know that two kids are way to hard!! If Brody would have been a girl I would be finished having kids. But number 3 is it for me girl or not.

symony said...

I cut some ladys hair from washington today she said she lived like right in the next town windfield? something with a W pretty cool huh!!!