
It was another beautiful day on Saturday so Braydan decided to plant our garden, despite my reminders that it's still February! Kaleb is officially a BOY. He loved putting dirt and rocks in his mouth and digging up what we just planted.

Braydan planted everything you can think of, even watermelon and others that I know won't do well here :) He also got brussel sprouts. YUCK!!! Maybe I'll secretly not water those.
(He's hidding a rock in his mouth here)
On a side note, I've been able to do more stuff with friends lately without having to worry about rushing home to feed Kaleb!!! It's so nice to be officially done!! He's doing well with it and actually sleeps through the night. It makes me wonder if I should've quit nursing earlier just so I could've got some sleep! The down side to leaving him with Braydan for long stretches is this:

Can we say BIB?
11 comments:
That's hilarious! Tim is the same way. I come home and the house is a disaster, Tanner's half undressed, etc.
What have you been up to with your friends? I'm glad that you can get out more, and not be too stressed. AND awesome that you're sleeping more. I am jealous that you have land and can plant a garden. I really want one, real veggies are so delicious. Does Braydan like brussel sprouts, I can't ever imagine planting those! YUCK:-)
How cute! I bet it is nice to be done nursing and be able to more things without having to worry about a feeding. I quit nursing Tristan at 6 mths because he just lost interest and to tell ya the truth I still don't get that much sleep. He still wakes up a couple times at night and I think it is because he is such a mobile child and burns all those calories I get into him so fast that when he goes to bed he neeeds to eat a few hours later! We have had a few good nights though, I will be so happy when he finally sleep through the night though, it will be so nice. Oh jsu tan FYI, Heather is due in 3 weeks!
Kaleb is so cute!!! I just want to kiss him! He looks so cute hunched over like his dad. His smile is so adorable. Even with a rock in his mouth or spagetti all over. love, Nanna
jessica, i love those pictures. i want them in a big frame pronto!!!!!!!! you guys are so cute and you must have lots of fun giving him all those opportunities to try things out. cute cute.
oh he is so cute hopefully he wont turn out as crazy as Braydan!!!!! ha ha ha ha but he is so cute!!!!! thats ok at least Braydan feeds him I come home and Remi acts as if she hasn't eaten all night. he is so cute you should email me those pictures so I can have them!
love you!
symony
I am so excited that you planted your garden. That is so cute to see them "working" together. Braydan is a great Dad!!
I am so happy that he is sleeping through the night and you are feeling more relaxed. I didn't know that was why you always left so quickly. I always thought you just got board or overwhelmed by us.
Farmer Kaleb is so cute what a fun day you had. I can't wait until July when we get to see you. I need to look for tickets also so are you coming 28-6 right? Gavin will have lots of fun playing with Kaleb. On my pictures I have a black fabric that I just have someone hold up when I take pictures and Brody is sitting in a black chair.
She has to get tubes because she has had SO many ear infections so they put tubes in them so that they will drain and she is a lot less likely to get ear infections she has had 4 in the last 3 months!!! Yeah Easter in the first sunday in April (I think she likes to play with them, it is a good cheep toy!!! That is Josh's foot in the background of the video. I am so excited to hear that you guys are comming all at the same time and you will get to be here for the baby blessing too!!! love ya!!
You better watch out for the trash talking Jessica! :-) We might have to duel it out next time we see each other. Nolan did the blog update in a program called INDESIGN, but I think photo shop will do it too. I don't know it's too computer savvy for me. Did you see raeanns blog. She finally posted stuff! Do you do google reader where it tells you when people have update their blog. II LOVE IT, t's so nice, and saves a lot of clicking time. Well time for you to have a new post, I love all the updates.
Those pictures are great! The dirty face one is classic! Boys (big and little) and their love for dirt is so fun huh? We'll have to come over to your house at harvest time and mooch some fresh home grown veggies. Just kidding! You'd probably just give us the brussel sprouts anyway! (ha!)
Post a Comment