It's weeks like this that I remember why I love Washington. For all you poor, cold Montana and Utah folk, check out these pictures :) We had fun at the park yesterday with my friend Amber. Kaleb couldn't get enough of it. Climbing around, going down the slide, walking in the bark chips and eating them. I think we all needed this sunshiny 65 degree weather.
7 comments:
Oh Kaleb looks sooo cute and like he's having so much fun!I can't wait till Summer,and have bike rides,go to the park, and have long walks along the beach. So I guess we can start by going to the park and having sooo much fun!!!!
i am sooo jelious it is freezing here!!!!!!! remi and i miss going outside and remi really misses playing with the kitty! we tried to make the best of it and go sleeding but remi just screamed the whole time!!!!
Kaleb is so cute Jessica! He is also getting so big. I can't believe Tristan is going to be 1 in 2 months. The weather is beautiful here too, it was 59 today and the sun was shining, Spring is just around the corner and I am so ready for it!
I didn't realize that it got so much warmer their earlier, but thanks for rubbing it in our faces:-) Looks like a fun day, wish we could be there playing with you.
Thanks for making me get out. We needed a trip to the park. Thanks for emailing me the pictures too.
jessica lee, i can't believe your letting buster get so big,crawling up and down the playground. thats crazy!!!!fun and exciting but scary!i went skiing with out gloves or poles today so there. i didn't mean too though :)
ThANKs for the recipe, I am gonna make them tonight! Of course Kate is the Oceanic twelve. In Jacks flash to the future he met her at the end remember. I can't wait though, I love learning more about her. I think Sawyer might be one too, because in Jacks flashforward, she said she needs to get back to him. Him is either Sawyer, or who knows? I still want to know whose funeral Jack went to that he thought kate would go. Anyways, we need to catch up, I'll call you soon!
Post a Comment