Caldwell Visit

This weekend we had a fun visit from my old roomate Shayla and her little family. Her husband Chase had an interview in Shoreline for a firefighter position. I loved seeing little Parker and getting to know Chase better. (You married a good guy Shayla) We didn't really do anything too exciting (sorry!), but I loved just visiting and playing games.

Kaleb usually bullied Parker . . .





But, Parker finally got his revenge!

Thanks for visiting Caldwells and I hope you guys move up here soon!

7 comments:

Amber said...

I am glad you had fun with your friends. Poor Kaleb! I guess what goes around comes around =).

symony said...

that last picture is so cute I LOVE his jacket!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY Today!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Happy Birthday today! March 12th. Hope your day is good. Loved the pictures. What a cute boy and couple! I'm glad your starting to teach piano. You're keeping so busy. Thanks for all your information and keeping us updated. Loved it and the pictures. Can't wait to see you all. Love ya, Marla

DJ, Angie, Amelia and Bryson said...

Happy happy birthday Jessica dear, happy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish then it would be...a happy happy birthday to you from me!

Ashley said...

Good job on all that you are doing. It's impressive. Happy birthday a day late. I hope it was fun. We need a post of it:-) Happy Lost watching tonight too!

Anonymous said...

i love these pict cute cute

symony said...

I tried to call you on your birthday just so you know I didn't get to talk to you so call me so I can say Happy Birthday! what did you do for your birthday?