The 4th of July was awesome! We hosted the biggest party we've ever had at our house. 65 people (including kids) came. It could be because of this little thing in our backyard . . .
The Thatchers so kindly let us use it and it was a hit.
We played psychiatrist, ate good food
did fireworks,
And loved playing with so many friends!
In the morning we went to the flag raising and pancake breakfast. That's right, these white shirts the kids wore only lasted about 30 minutes before strawberry syrup found them.
We raced home to do chores so we could go play games at the park before the party started.
Happy 4th of July!
9 comments:
So, I am JEALOUS of where you live. Life is SO BORING here, you guys are ALWAYS playing games and having fun with your neighbors, everyone here has their OWN life and don't really like to hang out with other people. SO SAD!
Thanks for hosting the BIGGEST and BEST party ever! You guys ROCK!!!
That looks like so much fun. I wish I was in your neighborhood! You guys are such good friends. Kaleb and Eliza look soooo cute!!!
That looks like a fun big toy! I would have defintally been there playing too! :) I love their 4th of july outfits!
Oh man, way to go! That looks like such a blast. I love the pictures of them in their matching outfits. SO ADORABLE!
I am always impressed with how you party with friends. You would hate Arizona. Maybe you would make the neighborhood better. The kids look super cute.
I am so sad I didn't get any pictures at your house. We had so much fun. Thanks for having us over and letting us play. We made such a mess of your house!
What fun. I have never been to that big of party at one home. You are very brave. I love your house color. This is the first time I saw it or noticed. Glad you had a great holiday.
I thought you said it was the fourth of July. Why in the world are those jackets on? Kind of strange. What day does summer start? I think I know when it ends -- before it even starts. My word I can't believe you have so many friends in a few years. Your mom and I can count ours on one hand -- maybe one finger. You must be the socialites of the neighborhood. Good for you. Craig
Post a Comment