Crabs


Kaleb's been looking forward to crabbing with Braydan for weeks!
Every day he asked how many minutes until he could go on the boat.
They caught lots of crabs,
took some naps (doesn't that look comfortable?),
and had fun eating them. We had to watch several youtube videos on how to cook and dissect them.
Yum!

9 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for letting us come see Braydan in action! That was hilarious!

patriarch said...

i grew up in new orleans and have caugt and eaten many crabs. good for you. dan

Parker Family said...

Gavin says "oh gross, that is the grosses thing I saw anyone eating. I have to show grandpa what Uncle Braydan is eating." He wants to catch it though.

Ashley said...

Wow, what an adventure! Wish I could have been closer to enjoy the fruits of their labor!

Matt Bettilyon said...

Wow, Braydan is willing to work HARD for his food. Looks tasty, though.

Sarah said...

Wow! What a fun adventure.

The Barrett's said...

Glad you caught crabs. Good Job Kaleb! Can't wait to hear about the trip on the phone.

zachary said...

haha, love that nap picture, I think we've all been there. espically fishing :)

mom smith said...

I say gross too. but a fun adventure!