We had a great Halloween yesterday. Kaleb got to play with friends all morning and we carved our one pumpkin ( I meant to get more, but never did)
After naps we went to the town Harvest Festival at the fairgrounds. I was picturing like Stars Hollow small town hoopla, but it was pretty lame. Sorry if any of ya liked it. Maybe for older kids it would've been good, but Kaleb was too shy to even pick a duck out of the little duck pond.
He stood there and stood there until the lady finally felt sorry for him and just put candy in his bucket. After dinner we got the kids dressed up and I was shocked when I put them together that their costumes kinda matched! 
I didn't even think of that when I picked them out. I love the look of pure terror on her face as he's about to kiss her :)
We went with neighbors trick-or-treating and Kaleb got the hang of it by the end. At first he kept saying, "Happy Birthday!" It's kinda close. He had the best costume for rainy wet Seattle :)
8 comments:
cute costumes and adorable kids, glad you had a fun Halloween!
Can't get much cuter! Love the look on their faces. I miss you all already.
So fun, I love Halloween. I hope it wasn't too rainy for you guys there. THey look great in their costumes.
They both look so cute!! Great Job on carving the pumpkin I love.
cute kids! and costumes! and pumpkin!
Your kiddos look so cute! Your pumpkins turned out great!
Too bad you didn't live closer. They definantly would have been the perfect pair for halloween. Yes I knew britt was getting hitched. Maybe you should join the facebook world and be cool like that. Come on jess everyone is doing it. Anywho, miss ya.
I loved their costumes! and it is cute that they match.
Post a Comment