I was released from YW last week after two + years in there, but change is good and I'm excited to go to relief society again. My new calling is awesome (I think it's made-up), but I'm the R.S. newsletter specialist :)
Well, I'll have to catch up more later. Braydan has our little camera that has pictures of the fair and his super activity and other stuff (he's at his first sea hawks football game tonight) He owes me :)
I just have to write these two funny things down that happened today.
1. I was asking Kaleb how old he is, what his name is, what's Mommy's name, etc....But when I asked what Daddy's name is, he said, "Dear!"
2. I was taking Kaleb potty and sat down by him on a stool with Eliza on my lap. I was deep in thought and just going through the motions of things and didn't even notice he jumped off the potty and was done. I mechanically picked up his underwear off the floor and started putting them on Eliza. It didn't hit me until I realized they were really snug around the thighs! I started laughing so hard I think I scared Eliza :) Kaleb didn't care, he just wanted his underwear back! 
4 comments:
Too Too funny! I am glad that Braydan takes Kaleb with his so much. That is neat for them, and gives you a chance to remember what having one kid is like huh? Such great pictures, and your funny stories crack me up!
We have a newsletter specialist. That would be a nice calling do you want one of my three. Your ward is tiny how did you only get newsletter specialist. I like your funny stories I really like the underwear on Eliza.
I have two other callings too!
Hi, That was great. Loved the pictures. Glad Kaleb loves his dad so much. The dear was great. Love ya, Marla
Post a Comment