Jobber

Kaleb has a new job (or jobber as he calls it): Emptying the dishwasher.
How do you think he did?

9 comments:

Ashley said...

nOT TOO SHABBY! hAHA, I actually like it when people take it all out and put it on the counter. Less bending over for me. So funny that he is wanting to help out though.

Braydan and Jessica said...

He's not wanting to help out. It's his JOB :)

mom said...

Oh Jessica! You are such a good mommy. I would never be able to tolerate that. You are teaching him to help and work already tho. You have alot more patience then me

Nielsen6 said...

That's how my 9 year old still unloads the dishwasher!

symony said...

Very cute he is being helpful! (or trying to be helpful)

Amber said...

I agree with your mom! YOu are amazing!!!!

Parker Family said...

Great Job Kaleb!

RaeAnn said...

I just love that you can see a mess, and take a minute to grab the camera and save it for posterity sake!

The Barrett's said...

Love your pictures and video. You are a wonderful wife and mother and so glad you are Braydan's wife. Loved Susan’s comments and yours about it's his job. Craig had to come see why I was laughing. What a smart little boy, cute girl, great son and fish picture and loved you and Kaleb on the fire truck. Thanks for posting. Marla