FOR BRAYDAN!! Yep, that's right. He got to go salmon fishing over in Sekiu with the Hoarkleys. He tried to convince me, "it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity." (yeah right) But I told him he better catch some big salmon or he can't go again. So he did well and caught two.
They also caught some octopus at night, so I have some in my fridge now (yuck!)
While he was gone, I had fun working on more projects and going to probably the last garage sales of the year. (sniff). But it was a beautiful day and there were some good ones. I got Kaleb a whole box of dinosaurs for cheap and he was so excited.
I told my friend when I got home and she said to hide them till Christmas. I knew she was right, but it was still hard to do! When he came downstairs from nap he looked around and asked, "where's my dinosaurs Mom?" I said, "I don't know, where did they go?" He spent the next hour looking for them. So sad! Finally he told me, "I think I left them at the garage sales."
Someday I'll finish one of my many projects and post pictures. But for now, here's one project: getting Kaleb to sing his ABC's on camera. He wouldn't do it for a long time, but we bribed him today.
So I mentioned earlier in a post that Eliza was crawling. This is what I meant by crawling.
Kaleb story: Kaleb asked me one day, "Mom, you're a girl?" I'm like, "Yeah, I'm a girl and you're a boy." But then later I explained more cause he kept asking about it. "Mom's a woman and Dad's a man, you're a boy and Eliza's a girl." He seemed to grasp it pretty good. But the next day when Braydan was putting him to bed, all of the sudden Kaleb says, "Dad, I'm a woman." Braydan's like, "What?" Kaleb said it again, "I'm a woman!" Braydan then had to explain, "No, you're not a woman, you're a man like me!"
9 comments:
Eliza sounds more like my children haha! I would love a cuddly baby one of these days, but there are good things to them not being so much too I guess. Way to always score on the garage sells. I haven't been too impressed with many we've gone to.
Good job Kaleb, singing and eating veggies. I really need to be better at the getting kids to eat healthy. I love the army crawl. Braydan fish is huge and the swim park looks like tons of fun. What do you mean the last weekend for garage sales isn't still hot outside?
I don't know how I always miss your posts! Looks like lots of fun I can't believe braydan took you to a show good job brother! (oh and cool fish too I gues, ha ha ha) I like your new pics better than the ones they took at tagret! Sounds like you are having lots of fun It was 57 degrees today, very cold!!! I can't believe he already knows his abc's! wow and man and woman we haven't worked on that one either!
wow nice fish Braydan, and nice boat hair too haha jk. I remember chase would never let me hold him like that either he would scream at me too ha ha, hey at least your arms get a good work out at church! right? Kaleb? a woman? :) what a cutie.
travis is TOTALLY jealous of that salmon by the way Braydan!
Good job Kaleb singing! Eliza needs some camo to wear for her army crawl. she is so cute. I didn't know she wouldn't cuddle.
That is so cool Braydan got 2 big salmon! I bet that was thrilling to reel that in. What are you doing with the octopus? poor Kaleb looking for his dinasours. Maybe that is what Scott is doing to me when I think I lost or forgot something, he just hid it.
girl/boy man woman, too confusing
What a nice wife you are! The video of Caleb is so cute! I am impressed that he can sing the ABC's and eating green beans! I think I need some lessons on parenting from you:) Your Sunday's sound like mine. Addie is such a wiggle worm in church. It is like a wrestling match for three hours! Way to score at the garage sales!
Sorry for being such a mean friend =(. Don't listen to me.
The story of Kaleb going to bed at the end is hilarious!!!!
BTW, nice fish Braydan!
That is so funny of Kaleb to say hes a woman :) wow! Its okay eliza just crawls like that i think. its a step! and you better hide that salmon braydan because moms coming and she looooooooves salmon, and she was on your side to get you to go on the trip! I like the song, he sounds so young singing that. I thought he sounded older with his words. maybe its just his singing voice :)
Post a Comment