Braydan trying to figure out how to tie a knot ;)
This last weekend Braydan went on his first of many pre-Mt.Reiner climbing/camping trips. I gave him a hard time about leaving me up until the last second he left, but he went anyway. Darn :) I hate being in my house all alone at night! Kaleb's a pretty tough guy, but not the biggest protector if ya know what I mean. 
Buddy Wes
I'm glad they came back alive. I'm not a huge fan of trad-climbing, but he promises it's easy routes (for now!). (Trad climbing is when they place nuts and cam things in the rock for protection).

Braydan's Tiny Truck
At least he brought me back fancy German chocolate from Leavenworth. Smart move dear.
8 comments:
Oh man You have every right to be scared. Not only staying home alone, but that is some crazy climbing. That's cool he is doing Mt. Raineer though. What a guy! I am so looking forward to seeing you in a week and a half. Hope your trip to MT goes well! We'll be in touch!
Nice work Braydan, thats pretty sweet, I wish I could be doing that right now. See you guys this weekend, hopefully!!
When ever I hear someone call someone "dear" it makes me think of your mom and dad! I guess you got it from them!! Kind of funny, I know.
where did braydan come from? for sure not our family! (none of us can rock climb or like to camp)ha ha ha sounds like fun, I am sure you can kick some major butt if you had to!
That is crazy!
I was surprised to hear you LET him go trad climbing! Looks like a fun trip.
Man, we are such awesome wives for letting them go do that! Then again did we have much choice?
Yea, I'd nag until they went out the door too! Scary stuff.
Post a Comment