2 Months

Eliza had her 2 month checkup last week and weighed 11 pounds. She didn't like her shots, but Kaleb thought it was pretty entertaining and even got a sucker out of it. I'm having a REALLY hard time with all the cute dresses and girl stuff. I just want to buy it ALL. Why do they have to make everything so cute? Every Sunday I'm almost late for church cause I spend forever playing dress-up with poor Eliza.

11 comments:

Parker Family said...

She looks very cute! I love the dress, headband and sweater. So Cute!

KANDY said...

she is beautiful......i love all the hair accessories. :)

Alisha said...

yes i beat Zach! he always tries to get on here first. She is so cute. I love the green head band. I never would've thought that you'd love dressing a girl in such girliness :) you have good taste! she looks like her brother.

Anonymous said...

oh she is so cute! I love the head band. 11 pounds! That is awesome. No wonder she is sleeping so good.

symony said...

she looks so so so cute! good job little mamma!

Anonymous said...

Dang it Alisha, the one time I didn't check jessica's blog. But Jessica, Eliza looks pretty cute, I'm excited to see her in a month or whatever.

Ashley said...

I totally hear ya on wanting to just dress them up. I will just try on outfit after outfit on Grace. Nolan laughs at me, but it is so fun. I never thought I would be as into it as I am. She looks so cute, I love the headband. Can't believe it's been two months! Well we are talking about coming up conference weekend. Does that work for you guys??

KyleandAmanda said...

She is so cute! Girls clothes are very addicting! I am with you, it takes me forever trying to figure out the perfect thing for Addie to wear! There are just to many cute things!

Girl Cam said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! I think i would seriously go bankrupt if i had a little girl to buy all those clothes for.

shandikimille said...

what a cutie. Im sure I would be late all of the time if I had a girl, becuase I am already late with a boy haha

RaeAnn said...

keep up the shopping, because you are accessorizing someone very important...and beautiful!