Reptile Zoo

Saturday was our Super-Saturday craft mania day. It was lots of fun, but I can't show off my project cause it's someone's Christmas present :)




While I was gone all day, Braydan took Kaleb to the reptile zoo and they were both in heaven.

Kaleb found a stool and carried it around with him the whole time so he could step up and see the lovely creatures.
His favorite were the turtles cause he got to touch them lots.
He was really funny walking by the crocodiles. He covered his eyes with his hands and wouldn't look. What a weird kid.
At home he's obsessed with "crocs" as he calls them.
They also had a big anaconda that kinda freaked him out. And a two headed turtle.
Anyway, I'm glad they went and not me :) I would've covered my eyes the whole time. Ha, ha.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

That's funny as I started reading your blog I thought that that big green blog in the first picture was a craft you did at enrichment, and I was feeling pretty sorry for your craft skills.

Parker Family said...

Looks like fun not sure I would have injoyed must be a boy thing.

Amber said...

Ha! Ha! I like Ashley's comment!! I probably would have thought the same thing if I didn't know better =). What a fun trip for the two of them.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was some poo from the zoo.... I wonder where Kaleb gets his covering his eyes from? Jessica... What a funny kid.

Steph said...

I thought the same thing as Ashley! That's what they learn at Super Saturday in WA? Ha Ha, the girls liked looking at the pictures. Glad you have Braydan to take him to do guy stuff!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Yea, I thought the same thing as Ashley! Match your pictures with your words. Kaleb is so cute in those pictures. I'd cover my eyes too but not at the croc's, the snakes! Thanks for always keeping us informed on the fun things you do. I love Blogs.

Alisha said...

those are some really cool picts. Good Job Braydan! i love seeing them, i feel like i was really there...almost. What a great idea for the 2 to go together. thats so manly shall i say. yeah that first pict i was trying to figure out for a sec if it was a craft. you funny girl, i think i need to help you with your blog!!

DuRee Family said...

snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of! (good thing you have a girl on the way!)

Ashley said...

Good two year old toys...blocks and cars, and balls. He never gets tired of them. We also got some new books. He loves toy story, cars, and nemo so any books or characters from those grabs his attention big time. The blocks were something that Nolan played with as a kid that we found online. Pretty fun.

symony said...

ewww those pictures are nasty expecually the last one!!!!!! looks like they had lots of fun though! I wish our ward did super saturday that would be fun!!!! Make sure to show us somebodys present that you made after you give it to him!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was so funny. I'm surprised Braydan was able to get the picture of Kaleb with his eyes covered. It was fun to laugh. Marla