.
So, the Washington State Fair is going on now and the fairgrounds are just down the street from us. We can hear the concerts and fireworks at night. Kinda annoying, especially all the traffic, but at least we don't have to drive to it or pay to park.Kaleb and I in an old buggy.
I rode my bike to it Tues. cause it's the $2 day and showed Kaleb all the animals. He liked the big Clydesdale horses! They are monsters! 
We came back later with Dyers and got some famous pig ears. They're overrated, but the scones . . . . mmm. It rained, but it doesn't seem to phase people. I hated sloshing around in my sandals and hid under every barn I could. I'm still a wuss I guess.
These zebras were by the cow barn. Strange?
11 comments:
cute pictures. i am excited to have the big drool picture up. those picts are 100x better than the last ones.
at least you guys made it to the fair. looks like fun
zach said- cute!
How fun, the pictures turned out so cute. Thomas has his same shoes. The fair is going on here this weekend also, and I think we might hit it up Harper Style! That is annoying it is so close to you. It'll be over soon. Don't worry if you didn't love the rain, I'd be the same way. I swear some Seattle people don't even realize when it happens:-)
So fun! Those pictures of Caleb are adorable!
Very Cute pictures!! I like teh close up..... :) I'm glad you guys made it to the fair. I thought of some really cute girl names....give me a call.
The pictures are GREAT! Pay to get into a fair? Weird. Glad you had fun! I need to get off this computer and get ready to go CAMPING for Labor Day weekend. Hope all is well with you, I should call you sometime!
Those pictures are so cute I love The first one but if you have lots of extra you are welcome to send all of them my way! where did you get those done they are really cute! You guys always do such fun stuff! I would rather be in the rain then the snow!!!! Those big horses are awesome!!!!!!
I'm excited to get the pictures of Kaleb. I'll take the one I ordered and any extras! The fair is so fun. At least it wasn't too hot. remember some of the hot days here at the fair? love, mom
The pictures are adorable!! I love them!! You make me laugh!!! They are not called "pig" ears. They are elephant ears =). But I think pig ears sound yummier =). Have fun at the rodeo tomorrow!!
we would love a new picture! we need one of all three of you guys too though! I like the first one the best, but whatever you have left will work great.
The pictures are super cute. Send me a copy of any one of them all are so cute.
HI mom said that you picked out a name but you wont tell anyone if you decide to tell anyone let me know!!! Incase you change your mind I really like the name Taylee it is really cute!
Post a Comment