It's a . . . . . . . . .

GIRL!! We just got back from the doctor and I had to share the exciting news. I really had no idea either way, but Braydan thought it was a girl and he was right!! Crazy!! I still can't believe it. She was laying sideways so they didn't get any good profile shots. They said I might have to come back later and try again cause she was being a poop and wouldn't move. I feel like I need to go shopping right now!!! I was just telling a friend the other day that I can't have a girl because I can't do the girl clothes or the cute girl hair or bows and all the rest, but I'm sure I'll learn hopefully. It's a good thing they start out with not much hair :) Well, we love you all and hope none of you are too upset it's not a boy : )

17 comments:

Stacy and Matthew said...

That's so exciting, congratulations!

caldwell said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS!!!! Maybe I need to teach you a thing or two about girly girl stuff. Cause I know how much you love pink!!! You will do a great job with a girl. hopefully i am just as lucky on our second one. love ya!!!

DJ, Angie, Amelia and Bryson said...

I knew it! If you need help shopping for girl clothes I'm avaliable. Seriously, I should turn pro. CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

YEAH! I can't believe it! Girls are GREAT! And you do get the hang of the girl thing . . . if you wanna learn how to make headbands and stuff just let me know!

Parker Family said...

I am not upset just jelious. So you finally got to see a doctor. Congrats on the girl.

Ashley said...

No way could anyone be upset it isn't a boy, I am so excited for you! I should have known we're like the same! Girl clothes are hard for me too. The flowers are not my thing and the jeans with all the frilly decails, but you can find cute plain stuff, or polka dots, stripes if you look enough.

Amy said...

Yea! You will love having a boy and a girl. Caleb will be a great big brother!

Steph said...

Yay! Girls are so much fun, and it's perfect because she has an older brother to protect her! Girls rule!

symony said...

YEAH WE LOVE GIRLS!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! now time to start thinking about names! i want to see pictures of the growing of the baby and your belly!!!!! we love you guys congrats

MattnBeck said...

Yay! That is so cool! We like girls at our house.

Tisha Lou said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe you will be a Mom of two! That is so awesome!

Amber said...

Yeah!!!! I am so happy for you! Now you have to come over and make bows with me =). If I have a boy I have TONS!!! of girl clothes for you.

KANDY said...

I am so excited for you Jess. You are in for so much fun, Shopping is at the top of that list.......I'll go anytime you want! Remember it was my profession for 12 years!! I am a bit of a GYMBOREE snob, but I'LL go anywhere! :) YEAH!!

shandikimille said...

yay! that's exciting! you will do fine with a girl, I didn't know what I was going to do with a boy, but now I can't picture myself with a boy. She will be daddy's little girl, haha. only 5 more kids to go! haha, jk.

DuRee Family said...

oops, I meant I can't see myself with a girl now, haha

Anonymous said...

me and mom say yeah! it will be really fun to have a girl and boy. mix things up a bit. love you two.

Parker Family said...

I saw the names you liked on Sym's blog. I liked the name Emery. I also liked Ava not that popular in AZ. You have a long list to narrow down.